Hawaiian plantation design blended with coastal beach style!
-True Custom home with gorgeous views into Keauhou Bay, wide ocean horizon and Kona Coast views.
-Indoor living flows into outdoor living for over 3200 sq ft comfortable space.
-3 bed, 3 bath; loads of storage oversized garage, single level .
-Home office/craft/den/art/yoga guest overflow bonus room.
- Beautifully decorated comfortable home is available furnished!
- Easy care in ground pool with water features perfect sized for a simple dip to cool off
- Sliding pocket doors & screens in kitchen and living room
- Stained Concrete flooring throughout main living areas is cool and timeless.
- Kitchen is designed with the Home Chef in mind. Professional Grade AppliancesTruly
- Soapstone counter tops in kitchen with plenty of cabinetry plus walk in pantry.
- Double dutch doors in kitchen and front entry
- Covered Brick lanai plus al fresco dining increase the living space
- Primary Suite with ocean views and walk out door to level grassy fenced yard.
- Double sinks in primary suite with marble countertops, free standing bath and walk-in shower and spacious closets.
- Current home office designed as a multi-purpose room.
- 3rd bedroom suite is self contained, "Ohana style" bungalow with separate entrance.
- Fully and tastefully landscaped yard
-Beautiful hand crafted Greg Putman Construction, home with timeless features and quality finishes. Designed for Mauka Makai Breezes.
-Bayview Estates , the Premier Jewel in Keauhou Resort, is a gated community. Minutes from Keauhou Shopping Center ,KTA grocery store, medical offices, restaurants, coffee and professional offices.
6.5 miles south of Historic Kailua Kona Village off Alii Drive .
I mile to Keauhou Bay, Fairwinds Snorkel Tours, Manta diving, Kona County Club , Farmer’s Markets, Kahalu’u Snorkel Beach, Surf breaks. Whale watching.
15 minutes to Kona Community Hospital.