Well built home, fantastic ocean and coastline views, walk around covered lanai and beautiful landscaping for privacy!
Open plan with vaulted ceilings maximize airflow and ocean views
2 bedroom 2 bath, Plus 2 bonus spaces! This home takes advantage of breezes and soft trade winds from all directions while affording amazing views. Overhang on the tiled west facing lanai is complemented with sun shades for late afternoon. Ready to roll the curtain up for the nightly Kona sunset and elusive "Green Flash".
House being sold with beautiful island style furnishings and decor.
* 18 Net meter owned PV panels for low monthly electric bills.( owner average $27.00 a moth )
* solar water heater for additional savings for you and the enviornment.
* New roof and PV installed 2011.
* Exterior painted 2013
* African Mahogany Cabinets
* Solid slab granite counter top
* Sliding Doors to allow for Maximum view
* Master Bedroom and bath with renovated contemporary features
* Ceiling Fans through house
* Matted yoga/meditation/reading platform
* 2 Large bedrooms on main living floor
* Plus extra space for office or library
* Hardwood bamboo flooring in main living areas of upstairs
* 3rd bedroom and bath downstairs with private entrance and deck
* New ceramic tile, carpets, bath fixtures, cabinets, new bath includes new shower and fixtures
* Perfect for Ohana living, or long term guests or family visiting. Amazing ocean views here too
Kama'aina styled home with almost 3,200 sqft of main living area. Carport and large concrete pad for extra parking; separate street level street access boat parking. No monthly homeowner dues. This home is located just minutes from Kailua Kona Village; beaches, surfing, Outrigger canoe races, fishing, golf shopping, restaurants and more!