Well-maintained and ready to move in, this 3-bedroom + 2-bath home has several desirable features: close to downtown yet tucked away on a cul-de-sac, ocean views, a half-acre lot, central A/C and a fully-owned photovoltaic system with 19 panels and net metering. (Extra electricity that the system produces is sold back to the grid which offsets your electric bill.)
Other features include:
- Open floor plan with efficient kitchen and generous living and dining areas
- Isolated master suite, located on opposite end of house from two bedrooms, with walk-in closet, jetted tub, shower and separate toilet room
- 9' ceilings
- Solid wood cabinetry with cherry finish, granite countertops in kitchen
- Large pantry area
- Laundry room with access to both kitchen and master suite
- Video security system
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Level, concrete driveway and gravel side yard with plenty of room for off-street parking
- Large and relatively flat, low-maintenance yard with room for a pool
- Landscape sprinkler system
Furnishings and select household items are available for purchase on a separate bill of sale.
Kawena Place Subdivision is subject to CC&Rs (conditions, covenants and restrictions), but there are no monthly association dues. The neighborhood is within 5 minutes of shopping and services located throughout downtown Kailua Kona.